What is Guzaba?
Guzaba is an open source (BSD Licensed) web based Content Management System (CMS). It aims to be very user friendly using drag & drop, three navigation structure, Windows like file manager (with cut & paste),and WYSIWYG editor. It is flexible in terms of security by using Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) and supporting an unlimited number of users and roles. It also uses content revisions this way giving you the possibility to keep the old versions and create drafts for review before publishing. And of course it has SEO by providing default and custom meta tags (titles, keywords and descriptions), short URLs, customizable URL rewriting for every page and object and by generating valid HTML.
Guzaba 0.6.0.1 is available for download
This is a bugfix release. No upgrade is required as the only fixed bug concerns the installer.
- WYSIWYG editor - TinyMCE with custom extensions for insterting images, links, multimedia & predefined content
- Windows Explorer like file manager with a three and icon view, with copy/paste, drag & drop functionality
- Products catalog with image gallery & different discount options
- Easy to navigate user interface - everything is presented in a tree structure with context menus (with right click)
- Customizable meta tags and URL rewriting
- Revisions for pages and products
- Hierarchical Role-Based Access Control with unlimited roles & permissions